Monday, August 2, 2010

[Day 17] I'm not very good at this, am I?

So I've decided to only post every OTHER day, because every day just isn't working, eh?

Food Diary:

Breakfast-banana blueberry smoothie

Lunch- Cheddar cheese/banana pepper sandwich, 1 piece of leftover french toast, some tortilla chips (It was a really weird meal)

Dinner- Can of beans, most of an ice cream bar, a few more tortilla chips.

Video:


Notes: I like this video. Even though the only time I watched it was while I was recording it. But whatever. I think I'm hillarious.

3 comments:

  1. I think you are a little goofy and funny at the same time...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Someone sent me a message on YouTube saying that this video made a really bad day bearable. Then they asked for advice about allergies.

    ReplyDelete